Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blog Challenge - Top 5 Craziest Wrestling Parents

Here's the top five craziest wrestling parents I could find on youtube. Some of the kids are pretty young...and you wonder how they can stand parents like these. I'm curious if anyone has ever experienced having parents like this. And if so, how did you deal?

5. The video's not the greatest, but props to the kid who has to listen to his mother during the whole match.



4. This wrestling mama clearly knows her game. Too bad we can't see the action from the front.

3. I'm not sure this mom knows what she's talking about...but she's got a big mouth.

2. This mom has ants in her pants.

1. And above all, the father who always has to get involved.



What do you think Iowa wrestlers' parents are like? Do you think Brent Metcalf's father went around throwing wrestlers off him when he was a kid?

10 comments:

  1. The last one is a little bit of awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd imagine Metcalf's father is a mixture of Chuck Norris and Tom Brands...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great videos! It'd be interesting to see what the parents of the Iowa wrestlers are like...I'd imagine most of them are pretty calm or we would have heard about it by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From watching Metcalf, if his dad is anything like him...I wouldnt wanna mess with that...YIPES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think moms are a lot more crazy than some dads. But I think Metcalf's parents are chill considering he knows how to coach himself

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome... my mom was a crazy wrestling/hockey mom, so watching these videos is giving me a severe case of deja vu. I like how in #3 the mom is just playing 'megaphone' for the dad. Hilarious.
    There was a mom on my high school's wrestling team who would cry whenever she watched her son wrestle.... he was 18.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the number one. You have to love hands on fathers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have to love YouTube. No. 1 is sad -- and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete